Position Type: Full Time
Description of Position:
40-50 hours per week Working Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
LOCATION: Elk River, MN
Job Summary: We are looking for the ideal individual to fill our Project Coordinator Position. This candidate must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Project Manager/Estimator with bid solicitations, bid bond requests; bid qualifications, plan distribution; receiving subcontract and material quotations; MBE/SBE solicitation process; prequalification’s proposal preparation, preparation of bidding documents to include following instructions to bidders.
- Assist Field Superintendent and Project Managers submitting One Call locate requests
- Manage vendor relationships and maintain buying and expense log
- Complete account transactions and develop a follow up system to track accounts
- Assist with insurance tracking and verification
- Assist with preparation for progress payment applications according to work performed and contact schedule of values. Support and/or prepare monthly invoices to owners
- Apply for and complete local permits as specified by the contract
- Scout for bidding opportunities in the surrounding areas
- Ensure and assist with job closeout activities and needed documentation
- Ensure jobsite office networking services are set up (copiers/printers/phone lines etc.)
- Create Project folders and maintains all necessary documents
- Assist with safety compliance program requirements
- Bid Runner; mileage reimbursement available
- Misc. Tasks directed by Project Managers
- Answering phones and other shared office duties
Desired Skills and Experience:
Qualifications: Required previous experience as a Project Coordinator preferably Construction Industry. College/Business degree and/or 5 years of equivalent construction experience.
Preferred / Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Sage 100 Contractor and B2Win
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus.
- Independent learning practices.
- Strong analytical skills and strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be a team player willing to assist with tasks outside of normal scope of job duties.
Physical and Mental Demands: Long periods on computer and on the phone.
Exempt Salary Position: Compensation will be based on education, knowledge, and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply online and attach resume.